Wednesday, February 18, 2009

After-thought...

I've had a little while to think about it, and you know what? Who the hell cares? I've had way more life experience in the last 4 years then all those people put together; I've lived in 4 different cities, met so many new people, opened myself up to new experiences, AND, I have a fabulous job that I've already been promoted within. I don't envy them having to move out from mommy and daddy's house, find a job and start paying off the disgusting amount of student debt they have.

Everyone lives their lives in the way that's best for them; I wasn't ready for uni. I thought I was, and I was wrong. Life lesson learned. If you care about something, work towards it; be sure, and give it your all when the time is right. The time for me is coming, and I know that when I return to school, it will be for all the right reasons, and I will be mature and responsible enough to succeed, and hell, might even get my company to pay most, if not all, of the bill.


On a different note, I read a very interesting quote today:
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

Just stuff to think about.....

No comments: