Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Still with me?

So. You're still here, still reading. Good. On we go.

You'll find, if you're one of those lucky people who know me outside of blogging sites, that my tone is slightly different here then it usually is.
I chalk this up to just not giving a fuck anymore.
Yep, that's right. I've always been a pretty open person. I like to think that honesty is the best policy. I also don't let silly things bother me... I mean, I don't care if people know my weight, my sexual preferences, or a variety of other seemingly random and "sociably unacceptable" facts. It only becomes awkward or weird if you make it that way. Personally, I don't feel ashamed of those things, and I refuse to *not* talk about something just cause people think I shouldn't.

So, please, don't think I'm being negative, it's more that I'm being...upfront... confident... unafraid to say what I want. It's something I rarely do in real life, and I need that to change. Not being able to talk about something that is on my mind, not being able to express what I need to, in the way I need to, is just deadening and frustrating, to say the least.

More to come...

No comments: